VP, High School and Military Admissions – Sample Job Description
In this role, you will be overseeing all aspects of the High School and Military Admissions department, ensuring that our policies and expectations are being adhered to. You will play a crucial part in attracting qualified students to our Campus, supervising staff, maintaining performance standards, coordinating events, and ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
This position requires extensive travel.
- Oversee the High School and Military Admissions department and provide necessary training to Admissions personnel.
- Formulate and implement effective recruitment plans, military marketing penetrations, and territory management strategies.
- Collaborate with the office of communications and marketing to develop communication and marketing strategies targeting prospective students.
- Maintain performance standards related to Military Base development, local and state Veteran organization development, National Guard and Reserves relationships.
- Ensure adherence to all local, state, and federal regulations as well as the Company’s policies and procedures within Admissions operations.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities, including planning, assigning, and directing work of subordinates, appraising their performances, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Provide leadership in business plan execution, expense control, and other managerial functions as needed.
- Work towards achieving student recruitment results that align with the overall mission and strategic plan of the Admissions team.
- Coordinate National Trade-Shows/Fairs and other marketing events and strategy.
- Manage and support campus leadership with all campus student Veteran activities.
- Attend semi-annual graduation events as a requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university in a related field. A minimum of ten years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Majority of the work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Long periods of sitting at a desk or computer terminal may be required.
- Frequent usage of calculators, keyboards, telephones, and other office equipment.
- Some physical activity like stooping, bending twisting, and reaching may be required.
- Some tasks may be carried out in a classroom or shop environment.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to changes at any time with or without notice.