Dean of Nursing Sample Job Description
Dean of Nursing Sample Job Description – Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing nursing institution dedicated to transforming lives and communities by preparing students for rewarding careers in nursing. Their students have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor’s in Nursing in 3 years or less with qualified transfer credits. The comprehensive nursing curriculum equips students for a high-demand career, helping address the well-known and increasing nursing shortage.
Our client prioritizes their students, offering an exceptional education in the growing healthcare field and teaching relevant skills for today and the future. Our positive, supportive, and collaborative culture is built on our core values:
- Passion: We love helping others succeed.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best.
- Adaptability: We learn, in part by trying new ideas.
- Accountability: We own our results.
- Integrity: We do the right thing.
As the Dean of Nursing, you will be a key member of the College’s leadership team, working closely with the Executive Director of Academic Operations and other campus leaders on policymaking, planning, implementation, and evaluation of campus activities. You will also help ensure that the College’s vision, mission, and values are integral components of decision-making and actions.
- Administrative and Leadership
- General Operations
- Clinical Scheduling/Clinical Consortium
- Faculty Management
- Student Support
- Curriculum Development
- Committee Service
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Master’s degree in Nursing, doctorate preferred (Doctorate required in states where regulatory bodies mandate a doctorally-prepared program administrator)
- Five years of combined teaching experience and experience in curriculum development and administration
- Current unencumbered state professional registered nurse license or enhanced compact nurse licensure relevant to the teaching location (Subject to state regulatory requirements)
- Dean of Nursing Sample Job Description