- Full Time
- Remote Opportunity
Responsible for all facets of the Admissions department. This includes training of Admissions personnel to ensure they are following policies and established expectations.
- Develop and implement comprehensive recruitment plans to attract qualified students to the Campus
- In collaboration with the office of communications and marketing, develop inquiry, applicant, and post-acceptance communication and marketing strategies for the student market
- Ensures that all Admissions operations are in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations along with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities which include the following: planning, assigning, and directing work of subordinates; appraising their performances; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provides leadership in the execution of the business plan, the control of expenses, and other managerial functions, as needed
- Ensures that objectives, goals, plans, budgets, policies, practices, and actions produce desired student recruitment results, consistent with the overall mission and strategic plan for the Admissions team
- Coordinate National Trade-Show/Fairs and other marketing events and strategy
- Mandatory attendance at semi-annual graduation
Required Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university in a related field with a minimum of ten years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for oversight of the High School Admissions department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.