- Full Time
- West Palm Beach, FL
We’re looking for a Programmatic Media Strategist to support our Media team.
Our client provides marketing and web services to law firms across the country. From Broadcast TV and Paid Search to Streaming, Website Management, and everything in between, they have the tools to help law firms reach their clients.
The successful candidate will be organized, coachable, and have excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a track record of executing successful programmatic campaigns and be obsessive about monitoring and optimizing client campaigns – always looking to improve our approach.
This role offers an opportunity for a hungry, curious person looking for an entry point into a fast-growing team. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Digital Media, who will be invested in your onboarding, training, and professional growth and development.
- You will develop and execute programmatic campaigns via our DSP, with an emphasis on CTV and Streaming Audio
- You will develop and execute YouTube campaigns via Google Ads
- You will complete daily, weekly, and monthly campaign optimizations
- As needed, you will edit creative assets to adhere to various publisher specifications
- With the support of your team, you will provide forecasts and budget recommendations to drive incremental revenue
- You will generate monthly client reports via our internal reporting dashboard
- You will surface new concepts and recommendations on emerging media and market trends
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary, along with medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is shaping the legal industry
- 2+ years of experience in a Programmatic Account Management, Account Strategist, Technical Services, or Project Management role. Experience with Adelphic/Viant a plus
- Solid understanding of programmatic, AdTech, self-service DSPs, and SSPs
- Technical knowledge of the data and measurement ecosystem, including experience with deploying tags via Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years of experience with Google Ads, ideally with experience running YouTube campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or other creative editing tools
- Proficient in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- BS/BA equivalent; quantitatively-oriented degree a plus
Location and travel
- Remote options may be considered for qualified candidates with experience successfully operating as a remote employee