- Full Time
- Miami, FL
Excelon Associates is seeking a Program Director of Occupational Therapy for our university partner in Miami.
In this role, you will be responsible for directing the program(s), staff, and faculty of the Occupational Therapy Department.
You will set and implement guidelines for occupational therapy programs and assures delivery of the local campus curriculum in order to meet the program goals, learning outcomes, and expectations.
The Program Director will be responsible for the campus programmatic accreditation and will be accountable for strategic plan initiatives, assessment, and reports on program metrics, such as faculty workload and scholarly productivity, student satisfaction, graduation rates, enrollments, and to assure that all goals have been met.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with progressive levels of leadership and expertise in higher education
- Must have knowledge of accreditation
- 8+ years of experience serving as an occupational therapist including clinical practice as an occupational therapist
- 3+ years of experience in a full-time academic appointment with teaching responsibilities at the post-baccalaureate level
- Must be initially certified as an occupational therapist who is licensed according to state regulations in the state in which the program is located
- Terminal degree required
- Associate Professor rank and one degree must be in a related field e.g., OT.