- Remote Opportunity
Product Development Manager – New Programs (Remote Opportunity)
The Product/Program Manager plays a pivotal role in supporting the Executive Team in the strategic development and execution of product roadmaps, projects, and initiatives. This role is instrumental in exploring new business opportunities, evaluating target markets, and forging partnerships. The individual will ensure alignment with strategic needs, fostering future growth, and upholding the brand’s value proposition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Executive Team in crafting strategic product roadmaps.
- Implement key projects and initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategic projects, including new business initiatives and program opportunities.
- Evaluate potential target markets and partnerships.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership, and hands-on implementation of business plans for entering new business categories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of program evaluation and the strategic product roadmap, crucial for long-term planning.
- Understand customer needs, assess market trends, and analyze the competitive landscape.
- Identify potential markets, partners, and academic programs for expansion, investments, and collaborations.
- Spearhead the creation and execution of comprehensive business plans for new categories or programs.
- Oversee program P&Ls and collaborate with the Finance Department on financial modeling for new programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Enrollment to devise strategies ensuring enrollment success.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for executive approval on new program launches and expansions.
- Manage annual budgets for product management and continuing professional education sectors.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory; an MBA is a plus.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, strategy, finance, or business development.
- Willingness to travel.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working in a controlled office environment, involving prolonged sitting and computer usage.
- Ability to stand for extended durations.
- Regular mobility within the office and inter-departmental movement.
- Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds.
- Clean driving record for using the company vehicle.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.