- Full Time
- Marysville, WA
Licensed Physical Therapist
We currently have an opening for a Licensed Physical Therapist. We are looking for someone who is determined and committed to providing patients with the best treatment experience around and someone who is ready to help grow our organization and the field of physical therapy.
If you are passionate about patient care, like working in a collaborative environment, and are excited to grow personally and professionally, we encourage you to apply today!
- Sign On Bonus Available!
- Tuition Reimbursement Available!
- Brand new Clinical Residency Program!
- Mentorship and Professional Development programs for all levels of experience
- Competitive Salaries based on experience and skill sets
- Easily Achievable Incentives to boost your earning potential
- Continuing Education plus unlimited Medbridge Access
- Work-Life Harmony with PTO, Floating Holidays and Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Foreign Visa Sponsorship / Green Card Sponsorship available, as needed
- 401(k) Match program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee discounts and perks on goods and services
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible spending accounts
- Outpatient physical & sports therapy
- Manual/Functional focused therapy hands-on
- Acute and Chronic Rehabilitation
- Pre- & Post-Operative Care
- Return to Sport Rehabilitation
- Return to Work Programs
- Specialty Practice
- Provide Physical Therapy to patients in an out-patient setting
- Create individualized care plans for each treatment
- Collaborate with colleagues to optimize care
- Grow relationships with your staff and the community you support
- Utilize a state-of-the-art EMR for documentation, reporting, and data collection
- Comply with all federal, state, and insurance-based rules and regulations
- Graduation from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current State licensure for the practice of physical therapy.