- Full Time
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is looking for a talented, professional, and polished Personal/Executive Assistant that can get things done! The ideal candidate will provide support to the Firm’s high-profile Managing Partner. The candidate must be a self-starter and strive for results, exercise good judgment, and have excellent communication skills, along with attention to detail and an ability to manage time which is essential.
In addition, the ability to handle numerous projects with a high level of accuracy and the professionalism to interface with high-profile Investors is necessary. Responsibilities will include representing and elevating the effectiveness of the Managing Partner with poise, grace, confidence, and utmost professionalism, including excellent written and oral communication when engaging with internal/external stakeholders, complex domestic and international travel itineraries, the ability to connect multiple initiatives and effectively prioritize while keeping the big picture in mind. The individual will have exposure to a diverse group of important external clients and visitors, as well as internal contacts throughout the Firm.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate all travel arrangements (personal and business), including preparation of detailed itineraries, along with having the foresight to think through all logistical details;
- Handle confidential information/documents with discretion;
- Plan and manage off-sites, dinners, events, multi-day functions, and speaking engagements. Ensure that all logistics are handled including facilities, A/V, security, and catering requirements with a focus on efficient time management;
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks as needed;
- Provide project management skills when taking on complex side projects;
- Assist with any unanticipated projects or requests, not limited to running errands or assisting with household requests;
- Organize and submit Managing Partner’s personal and corporate expense reports;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Willingness to work overtime, providing flexibility to allow for periodic long workdays and to support Managing Partners special events, which normally occur after work hours or on weekends.
- Candidate must be flexible with their schedule and be comfortable handling last-minute requests depending on the day;
- Exceptionally high EQ, professional presence, maturity, dependability demonstrated interpersonal skills, and strong understanding of the dynamics that revolve around a high-profile executive;
- Able to take effective action efficiently and proactively resolve difficult and complex situations;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, while exercising tact and diplomacy in managing highly sensitive, privileged and material non-public information;
- High degree of integrity, natural desire to empower, strong work ethics, organized, punctual, deep sense of accountability, and desire and ability to continuously improve;
- Must be results-oriented, have a high degree of motivation, organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to stay focused in stressful situations;
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and effectively perform tasks quickly;
- Openness to taking on new responsibilities as needs change and new requirements develop; and
- Vaccination and boosters within the last six months for COVID-19.
- Walking distance to BART and the Ferry Building
- Company-paid health insurance for employees and family
- Company-paid Life & Long Term Disability Insurance for employee
- Discretionary bonus and profit-sharing
- Office in premier Financial District building