- Full Time
- West Palm Beach, FL
Our client is seeking a Market Manager to enhance their media team and help serve their clients.
The ideal candidate will service clients in the creation, execution, and monitoring of media plans as well as negotiating with external vendors to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums to maximize clients’ reach to targeted consumers. It is a unique opportunity that combines skillsets across media strategy, media planning, media buying, and account management.
This role offers an opportunity for a hungry, entrepreneurial executive to leverage all media channels to help clients succeed in a highly competitive vertical. The position reports to the Vice President of Media and will be responsible for managing significant media budgets. It is a challenging but rewarding opportunity to make a big impact not just for clients but for the future direction of our company.
- You’ll implement and manage strategic plan development, negotiation, and/or execution
- You will be responsible for learning the clients’ businesses inside and out and staying abreast of industry and competitor information
- Serve as a key client contact to receive client requests and investigate proposed and alternative solutions to maximize client objectives and to identify and/or resolve any execution issues
- Serve as a key contact for media partners in a variety of mediums to negotiate the best investment opportunities
- Monitor plan execution and serve as the first point of contact to raise and resolve any identified issues/discrepancies
- Generate media insights using various data sources and craft strategic POVs
- At the end of your first year, success would mean owning client relationships, shepherding their media strategy through an annual media cycle, demonstrating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary, along with medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is shaping the legal industry
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated the ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy-to-understand yet inspirational /creative style
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities – ability to think unconventionally in proposing potential solutions or opportunities to issues
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – you can detect and translate a story behind numbers/data
- Effective negotiation and influence skills – steeped in required industry, brand, and competitive knowledge
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Project/process management orientation
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word as well as other equivalent programs
- Familiarity or proficiency with various media tools, including MRI, Simmons, MBOX, Nielsen, DDS, Media Tools, Kantar, comScore, Clear Decisions, TARDIIS, DFA, IMS, Scarborough, etc.
- 5+ years of agency experience in planning and buying local media
- BA or BS required; degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising preferred
- Travel as required to clients as well as industry events and conferences