- Full Time
- Westmont, IL
Hospice Director of Nursing – Westmont, IL
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall clinical operation of the Hospice agency. This role oversees the dynamic interdisciplinary team and works closely with the Administrator and Senior Director of Nursing to ensure compliance and excellent patient care. Key responsibilities involve budgetary, management, leading the activities of the nursing team, providing clinical direction, and ensuring compliant growth and profitability of the agency.
This individual drives teamwork, leads by example, and has a focus on quality care.
Skills and Certifications
- Registered Nurse License
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Seniority Level – Director
- Management Experience Required – Yes
- Minimum Education – Associate’s Degree
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally