- Full Time
- Tampa, FL
General Liability Attorney – Tampa, FL
Our client’s General Liability Division is busy and continues to grow!
We are looking for an Associate with 1-3 years of insurance defense experience, ideally with exposure to General Liability cases, to join our client’s GL team in Tampa, FL. The Associate will have their own files and work closely with an experienced Partner and the Chair of the General Liability department to discuss litigation strategy and provide excellent service to our clients. Strong writing skills and experience with reviewing medical records are strongly preferred! This position provides opportunities for professional development, growth, and the chance to play an integral part in a growing office. Apply today to find out more about what sets our company apart!
- Competitive Salary with Yearly BONUS!
- Opportunity to work hybrid
- Company Paid PPO Health Insurance + Dental & Vision Options
- Generous Paid Time Off + Floating Holiday and Mental Health Day
- 401K Retirement with Employer Match
- Diverse, Equal & Inclusive Work Environment
- Ongoing Support & Professional Career Development
- Free 3:00 PM snacks, all-day coffee & beverages, Friday breakfast, monthly birthday celebrations, holiday party, and more!
Required Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience
- Juris Doctorate
- Florida Bar Admission/Member in Good Standing
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.