- Full Time
- Miami, FL
Executive Assistant – Bay Harbor Islands, FL
Work Hours: 8am – 5pm, Full time, Office-Based.
We are seeking a dedicated and efficient Full-Time Executive Assistant to support our client’s office operations from 8am to 5pm.
- Office Management: Oversee the daily operations of the office, including managing kitchen and copy room supplies, coordinating cleaning services with vendors, and overseeing lunch orders.
- Executive Support: Provide comprehensive support to the CEO and their family, managing travel arrangements, hotel bookings, car rentals, private jet reservations, restaurant bookings, and various errands.
- Meeting Coordination: Facilitate the organization of virtual and in-person meetings, as well as conference calls, on behalf of the CEO.
- Travel: Travel may consist of local errands. No travel by plane or long distance.
- Mail and Document Management: Handle mail organization, bill/invoice scanning, auto registration renewals, and manage household auto & insurance policies.
- Reception Duties: Respond to office phone calls and manage the reception of deliveries.
- Financial Operations: Handle the printing of checks via QuickBooks and ensure their proper mailing.
- Full coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance (Florida Blue)
- 4% 401K match
- Complimentary lunch is provided daily
- Five sick days per year
- Two weeks of paid vacation after six months of employment, increasing to three weeks after three years of employment.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.