- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
Director of Training (Welding) – Phoenix, AZ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for correspondence to ensure syllabi goals and phase objectives are reached and to ensure the syllabi, lesson plans, and curriculum are followed
- Monitor all handouts, videos, and text curriculum to ensure they are up to date applied correctly, and followed consistently among all instructors
- Evaluate the prospective instructor’s program tests and in coordination with the two lead men, evaluate their interactions in the lab
- Help coordinate meetings with the Director of Education and the Campus President and assist in implementing any changes that correspond from these meetings
- Organize with the Admissions Department, outside program in-services, program contests, and competitions, and demonstrations to be given at recruiting events
- Attend industry-related association meetings and serve as a board member or volunteer in the local chapter, if applicable. Assure instructors receive any related periodicals as well as information for meeting times
- Train and oversee/work with instructors regarding their instructing abilities
- Assist instructors or students with their capabilities in an assigned subject matter
- On-going evaluation of the performance of employees within
- Complete weekly and/or monthly reports as directed
- Identify potential problems and solutions through effective analysis of reports
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two years experience in a related field preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten years of related experience is strongly preferred.
- Five years of welding field experience
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.