- Full Time
- Jacksonville, FL
High School Admissions Director – Jacksonville, FL
Reporting to: Vice President of High School Admissions
As the High School Admissions Director, you will manage all aspects of the High School Admissions department. Your responsibilities include strategic planning, staff management, and developing the Admissions department to meet or surpass company standards, including enrollment objectives and staff stability.
- Oversee the daily operations of the High School Admissions Office
- Collaborate with Department Managers to create and implement student enrollment strategies, managing resources to meet performance expectations
- Provide leadership in executing the business plan, controlling expenses, and performing other managerial functions as needed
- Develop and direct High School Admissions activities to achieve its goals and objectives
- Ensure all operations align with the overall mission and strategic plan for the High School Admissions, producing the desired student recruitment results
- Participate in the creation and implementation of short-term and long-term student recruitment strategies at the campus level to ensure the company’s growth and profitability objectives
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities, which include planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performances, rewarding and disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and issues
- Ensure all Admissions operations comply with all local, state, and federal regulations and the company’s policies and procedures
- Perform personnel management activities such as interviewing, hiring, training, performance appraisal, rewarding, disciplining, addressing complaints, and resolving problems
- Attend semi-annual graduation ceremonies as a mandatory duty
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a minimum of two years of experience in Admissions or a related field. Five years of related experience is strongly preferred.
- You will directly supervise employees in the High School Admissions Department, carrying out supervisory responsibilities following the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- The majority of the work will be carried out in a temperature-controlled office environment
- The role may require long periods of sitting at a desk or computer terminal
- Use of office equipment like calculators, keyboards, and telephones may be required
- Some bending, twisting, stooping, and reaching may be necessary
- Part of the work may be conducted in classroom or shop environments.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.