- Full Time
- Waco, TX
Director of Education:
The Director of Education manages strategic program planning, community outreach, program evaluation, program delivery, and administration of programs at the assigned campus. The Director of Education is responsible for maintaining high-quality education programs and ensuring they meet relevant standards and best practices by managing mentors and supporting all education staff and faculty at the assigned campus. The Director of Education, along with the Campus Director, is responsible for ensuring compliance with all Institute and government policies and regulatory agency requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in education or a related area
- Previous supervisory experience and knowledge
- Qualification for and previous experience in teaching or administration in a post-secondary proprietary educational setting
- Strong understanding of regulatory procedures and compliance
- Knowledge of curriculum and graduation requirements.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.