- Full Time
- Denver, CO
Director of Education (Confidential) – Denver, CO
The Director of Education is responsible for overseeing the academic department of the campus, including managing instructional staff, curriculum development, and student management to ensure high-quality education and student satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Program Supervisors and Instructors to monitor student attendance, grades, and support plans.
- Prepare and maintain necessary documentation, such as leave of absence and withdrawal paperwork.
- Develop, implement, and revise the curriculum in coordination with the Dean of Academics and Program Supervisors.
- Manage, train, coach, and supervise instructors and program supervisors.
- Coordinate and plan internal academic training.
- Conduct classroom observations to ensure teaching standards are met.
- Provide guidance to students in meeting educational goals and resolving grievances.
- Review student surveys and assist program supervisors in problem resolution.
- Oversee employee relations within the academic department.
- Coordinate and participate in academic meetings and ensure compliance with standards.
- Manage the campus academic budget and ensure individual programmatic needs are met.
- Organize and participate in student orientations and various campus meetings.
- Lead campus re-enrollment committee.
- Assist with developing regulatory responses.
- Ensure adequate tutoring services are available for all students.
- Schedule and coordinate student activities and affiliations.
- Oversee planning of student events.
- Oversee the College Success Center in compliance with standards.
- Verify faculty credentialing is completed in compliance with standards.
- Attend and participate in graduation ceremonies.
- Serve as a substitute instructor if needed.
The schedule is flexible within a 40-hour work week to meet campus student and staff needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Leadership, or a related field
- 3+ years of instructional or formal training experience and 3+ years working in academic leadership