- Full Time
- Houston, TX
Director of Admissions (Confidential) – Houston, TX
The Admissions Director will oversee the school’s student recruitment and admissions process. This role includes managing all Admissions Representatives and Sr. Admissions Representatives, with a key responsibility of meeting or surpassing the company’s new student enrollment targets.
Benefits of joining the team:
- Options for Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Under leadership guidance, devise and execute a comprehensive strategic plan for student admissions, which includes rolling 90-day, 6-month, and one-year strategies.
- Manage the entire admissions process from initial inquiry to enrollment in the second course.
- Ensure that Admissions Representatives adhere to all company policies and federal and state regulations related to admissions, financial aid, credit transfers, employment placement, and potential earnings.
- Present the institution to potential students, which includes efficient handling of applications, institutional tours, candidate interviews, arrangements for admission tests, securing necessary student documentation, and communicating final decisions.
- Achieve or exceed all admissions targets as set by the COO and Campus Director.
- Cultivate positive relationships with external institutions or groups that can aid in attracting high-quality students. Participate in community outreach opportunities.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in admissions or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Previous management experience in post-secondary education or a related industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in marketing and promotions.
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A passion for education and dedication to a “students first” approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proactive work ethic, taking responsibility and accountability for your team.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.