- Full Time
- West Reading, PA
CT Education Program Coordinator Faculty – West Reading, PA
The Computed Tomography Program Coordinator / Faculty is directly responsible for the design, delivery, and compliance with ASRT/ARRT curriculum standards, as well as the selection, orientation, and oversight of Computed Tomography clinical education preceptors – all in accordance with established goals, policies, and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Educational program oversight.
- Curriculum development.
- Instruction of academic, laboratory, and clinical coursework using accepted educational methodologies.
- Fulfillment of program learning outcomes; assessment of learning outcomes.
- Advisement and remediation of students.
- Facilitation and supervision of clinical education rotations.
- Evaluation of student clinical competency.
- Documentation of student progress.
- Periodic review and revision of academic and clinical course materials.
- Participation in admission recruitment events and prospective applicant interviews.
- Active participation in ongoing programmatic as well as professional development.
- Serving as a professional role model.
The Computed Tomography Program Coordinator / Faculty reports to the Director of the Medical Imaging Program.
** A computerized tomography (CT) scan combines a series of X-ray images taken from different angles around your body and uses computer processing to create cross-sectional images (slices) of the bones, blood vessels, and soft tissues inside your body. CT scan images provide more detailed information than plain X-rays do. A CT scan has many uses.
- Master’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience to be considered in Lieu of masters.
Certification and Licensure
- ARRT Certification
- Advanced certification and registry in Computed Tomography
- Heart Association AED/CPR
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.