- Los Lunas, NM
- Full Time
Clinical Director – Physical Therapist / DPT
Excelon Associates is seeking clinical leadership partners to run new clinical locations for our client in some key areas around the country.
These partnerships include part ownership in the clinic, the ability to run your own team and manage your own clinic, and building a culture that is specific to your leadership. What makes this different than maybe other opportunities you might be offered by some of the big PT brands is they believe in their Clinic Directors owning a piece of the pie.
We know how hard the day-to-day can be and we want to make sure our clinical leaders have a true piece of the pie and not just a line item on a spreadsheet. Our client is offering a competitive partnership stake, brand new clinic locations, staff, and corporate support along with possible sign-on bonuses and moving expenses covered.
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic physical therapist to lead their team In Los Lunas! Their goal is to improve individual performance one patient at a time. They will need a leader who will foster an environment that focuses on combining great care with great attention and customer service so their patients can get the outcomes they need and deserve.
- Sign-On Bonus Available!
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- Tuition Reimbursement Available!
- Clinical Partnership Opportunities
- Mentorship and Professional Development programs for all levels of experience
- Easily Achievable Incentives to boost your earning potential
- Continuing Education plus unlimited Medbridge Access
- Clinical Residency Program
- Work-Life Balance with PTO, Floating Holidays, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) match program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee discounts and perks on goods and services
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible spending accounts
- Outpatient physical & sports therapy
- Manual/Functional focused therapy hands-on
- Acute and Chronic Rehabilitation
- Pre- & Post-Operative Care
- Return to Sport Rehabilitation
- Return to Work Programs
- Specialty Practice
- Responsibility for the day-to-day clinical operations
- Lead by example by carrying a caseload and creating Individualized care plans for each client
- Utilize patient-centered metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and clinical efficiency
- Manage schedule and payroll
- Market to local referral sources and community to grow the business
- Training of new employees for their roles and responsibilities
- Identify staff development opportunities to facilitate the advancement of their clinical skills
- Comply with all federal, state, and insurance-based rules and regulations