- Full Time
- Jacksonville, FL
Campus President – Bench – Jacksonville, FL
The Campus President holds the overarching responsibility for the campus’s prosperity and operational efficiency. This role necessitates spearheading the development, planning, coordination, and execution of a broad range of activities vital to the campus’s consistent performance and long-term success.
As a cornerstone of the institution, the Campus President propels the organization’s objectives, ensuring fiscal robustness and academic excellence through conscientious short-term actions and long-term strategic planning. One of the key mandates of this role is to foster a conducive environment that encourages staff participation, maintains high-quality educational and administrative processes, supports extensive growth, and guarantees steady financial performance.
Moreover, an emphasis on community engagement and outreach forms an integral part of this role, with the Campus President expected to foster strong relationships with local community organizations, businesses, and leaders to further the campus’s goals and enhance its reputation in the region.
- Strategic Planning: The Campus President will take the helm in formulating and implementing both short and long-range strategic plans designed to realize the campus’s goals and objectives.
- Organizational Development: The Campus President will manage the organizational development process, ensuring that all employees have clear performance plans, receive regular coaching and feedback, have their potential assessed, and have development plans in place.
- Compliance and Governance: Ensuring strict adherence to comprehensive quality, regulatory, and accreditation programs is a key responsibility. This includes compliance with all legal requirements and government regulations pertinent to the campus.
- Business and Community Development: The Campus President will lead business development initiatives to increase the campus’s market share. They will also play a pivotal role in community engagement, working closely with local community groups, businesses, and leaders to build partnerships and contribute positively to the community.
- Continuous Improvement: The President will ensure continuous enhancements in key educational and administrative processes for superior financial outcomes and academic excellence.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree as a minimum requirement, with a preference for those holding an advanced degree. They must have at least four years’ experience as a Campus President within a proprietary college and demonstrate strong leadership skills with a track record of fostering a team-oriented culture.
- Experience in startup environments and skilled-trade is advantageous. Candidates should possess a solid understanding of strategic concepts, with the ability to develop competitive strategies, align the organization with the local business community, and drive results.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.