- Full Time
- McAllen, TX
The Campus Director is responsible for providing the vision, leadership, and direction of the campus. This position is primarily responsible for the management and oversight of campus operations, education, admissions, financial aid, career services, and maintenance of facilities. This position interacts with students and staff to maximize employee effectiveness, grow student enrollment, and maximize completion and placement rates.
Key responsibilities include ensuring that programs and staff add value to the student experience, has programs that are improving the student’s return on investment, and maintaining communication and operational effectiveness between campus and corporate office, community, peers, business networks, and accrediting bodies. The position is directly accountable for all campus profits and losses, budget preparation/management, and regulatory compliance
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Education, Business, or related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience with increasing responsibilities at a post-secondary education institute
- 3+ years supervising professional staff members, experience at a post-secondary educational institute preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability
- Proficiency in all areas of Title IV programs and other major financial aid and admissions programs and compliance with federal, state, and local legislative requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience preparing and presenting comprehensive narrative and statistical reports, preferably at a post-secondary educational institute
- 3+ years of professional experience preparing and administering budgets, preferably at a postsecondary educational institute
- 3+ years of professional experience planning, analyzing, and evaluating programs and services, operational needs, and fiscal constraints, preferably at a post-secondary educational institute
- Comprehensive and continually up-to-date knowledge of all regulatory and compliance procedures at the local, state, and federal levels.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.