- Full Time
- Eastern Los Angeles, CA
The Campus Director is responsible for developing, planning, directing, and controlling broad activities needed to ensure campus success and compliance with applicable company guidelines, regulator and accreditor standards, and federal and state law.
As a Campus Director, you will be responsible for creating an environment that engages staff, creates quality education and administrative processes, broad growth, and predictable financial performance.
The Campus Director leads the overall administration and supervision of the total operation of the school on a day-to-day basis in the following areas: admissions, career services, education/training, student services, registrar, and business office.
- Provide leadership and organization for all campus operations in order to meet the vision and goals of the company which include, but are not limited to, career outcomes, educational outcomes, management, and employee development, and meeting revenue
- Promote safety within his/her assigned location(s).
- Manage facilities and equipment in order to provide a safe, productive learning
- Develop and execute effective budgetary, forecasting, and operational
- Abide by all institutional, federal, state, and accreditation
- Recruit, hire, develop, and evaluate campus
- Review and provide feedback in all operational functional areas including but limited to retention analyses, enrollment management plans, strategic business development plans, faculty development, course review processes, monthly financial reviews, marketing analyses and plans, and standards of academic
- Lead frequent local staff/faculty meetings and significantly contribute to weekly meetings/discussions at the national
- Monitor marketing and admission’s activities on a daily
- Monitor educational effectiveness by frequently visiting field sites and sitting in on various classes offered by the institution to ensure that each student receives quality training and that instructors are following approved guidelines for classroom
- Monitor and maintain the institution’s computerized data system(s) to ensure that information contained therein is accurate, entered in a timely fashion, and backed up to guard against loss of crucial
- Monitor the institution’s collection efforts for the purpose of ensuring that students participating in loan programs are making timely payments and students who are late with payments are receiving effective
- Monitor the institution’s placement rates and provide guidance and direction to the institution’s career services director on a regular and timely basis for the purpose of meeting institutional goals and
- Be knowledgeable of and follow all state regulator, accreditor, Veterans Administration, and various agency compliance standards in a timely and complete manner and ensure that all other school and corporate personnel are made aware of this compliance
- Conduct and attend regular student services activities including new student orientation, graduation ceremonies, and any miscellaneous extracurricular
- Monitor student attendance/performance for the purpose of ensuring that students are successfully meeting the goals and objectives of each program and advise and provide guidance to students who are not meeting the designated requirements of the program in which they are
- Be readily accessible for meetings requested by students, staff, and faculty and “manage by walking around”.
- Assist and support the admission’s team by being available to meet prospective new
- Create an atmosphere within the school where all staff and faculty are aware that admissions personnel are trustworthy and that it is crucial to the success of the school that everyone is available to assist admissions to bring in new
- Performs other duties as
- The position requires periodic out-of-state travel as well as some evening and weekend work as required to accommodate the needs of the students and the
- The Campus Director must have a college degree at a higher level than any conferred by the institution and/or at least three years of significant supervisory and management work experience, preferably within the private school
- Bachelor’s or master’s level degree
- At least 5 years of experience managing complex operations with both direct and indirect
- Strong working knowledge of P&L with revenue and multiple cost center
- Prior direct admissions experience and/or oversight is preferred.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Prior experience with Campus Management software products is a plus.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.