- Full Time
- Dallas, TX
Admissions Representatives – Dallas, TX
Excelon Associates is seeking several Admissions Representatives for a great opportunity in Dallas, TX.
As an Admissions Representative, you’ll help prospective students decide if enrolling is the right choice for their education.
Daily Activities & Responsibilities Include:
- Quickly become a subject-matter expert through continuous process and product knowledge improvement.
- Proactively engaging prospective students in a goal-oriented, metrics-driven environment.
- Work effectively, and efficiently, as a team to ensure the best working practices are developed and utilized.
- Execute recruitment measures, via the phone, ensuring that targeted response times and accuracy guidelines are consistently met, to aid in enrolling students.
- Provide a high-touch experience for students, while encouraging the pursuit of their educational goals.
- Utilize a collaborative approach connecting students with experts to resolve student concerns.
- Contacting new and prospective students through the phone and email for admissions interviews.
- Answering inbound phone calls from new and prospective students.
- Building positive relationships with our online and campus-based prospective students so you can understand their motivations and interests and then guide them through the decision if the school is the right option.
- Making outbound calls to “leads” that the school receives each day. Lots of outbound calling.
- Helping new students complete enrollment documents by answering questions and explaining policies and procedures.
- For students that might qualify, referring them to the financial aid department or connecting them with other services, as needed.
- Being the ultimate ambassador, representing our school professionally whether you are on campus or out and about.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated ability to offer world-class customer service, and a passion to go above and beyond customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone, text, and email.
- Ability to be adaptable in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Goal-oriented and competitive, setting and achieving personal and team goals.
- Flexible to work various shifts, which include nights and weekends.
- Outgoing, friendly, and positive attitude (e.g. “The glass is half full”).
- Strong phone and data entry skills.
- Confidence, driven for success, and self-motivation.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail.
- Strong listening skills with compassion for others.
- Ability to follow established processes, scripts, presentations, and policies.
- A clear voice that is understandable over the phone.
- High ethical standard.
- Team player and willing to receive constructive and critical feedback.
Excelon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.