- Full Time
- Palo Alto, CA
- Oversee and maintain the investment team’s calendars, including scheduling meetings,
- appointments, travel (international & domestic), and conferences.
- Provide general administrative support to the investment team.
- Superior prioritization skills when processing correspondence requests, determining appropriate individuals, and follow-up as needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date contact database of employees, investors, and portfolio companies.
- Assist in organizing the details of special events.
- Ad hoc projects include but are not limited to the preparation of materials for meetings and presentations, drafting reports, credit card reconciliation, and expense reports.
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information such as files and records of the Firm.
- Identify clients’ needs, and establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Cover front desk when Receptionist is not available.
- Act as backup support to the Executive Assistant.
- Regular working hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; may require coming in earlier or staying late when needed.
- College degree is highly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong ability to multi-task and adept at managing time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Support members of the firm with a positive, “how can I help” attitude.
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability as assignments or support roles change with the Firm’s needs.
- Take initiative in taking care of the Firm’s needs within the scope of duties.
- Team oriented. Able to work collaboratively with Admin team and office; act as the go-to person for the office.
- Take initiative to improve work efficiency and the work environment.